Monitoring and Evaluation Manager
Location: Northern Nigeria
Job Type: Contract
- Exciting growth opportunity exist for Public Health Professionals at the Program Management Unit (PMU) of the National Tuberculosis & Leprosy Control Programme (NTBLCP) for implementation of the Global Fund’s grant and interventions in Nigeria. As part of the PMU, you will be a change agent and a strategic enabler applying your expertise to manage a project that impacts millions of lives while helping to put an end to Tuberculosis in Nigeria.
- Coordinate the information collection for timely, accurate and complete programmatic reporting on the grants.
- Support HIV, TB and Malaria programmes in periodic review and updating of M&E plans for the grants.
- Provide necessary support to the Programmes and SRs in the preparation of quarterly progress updates on grant activities as required.
- Facilitate on site data verification (OSDV) visits conducted by the LFA.
- Develop standard operating systems and guidelines for M&E, reporting, and related services in line with the national M&E framework.
- Lead and inform the regular monitoring of programmatic performance of the Global Fund grants, and, in conjunction with the program officers.
- Ensure accurate reporting of the regular quality assurance of the data collection and reporting systems.
- Liaise and coordinate with counterpart to make sure that the deliveries of supplies are in line with work programs and targets so that program objectives will be achieved; In collaboration with the PMU Team leader draft responses to enquiries from the Global Fund and Local Fund Agent reviewed by the National Coordinator.
- Advanced degree in Health Sciences, Public Health, Statistics, Population Studies, Demography, Epidemiology or equivalent.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in monitoring and evaluation of Malaria or TB or HIV programs and experience in the management information systems in the public sector.
- Experience in the monitoring and implementation of Global Fund grants is an added advantage.
- Familiarity with the MoH health management information system is an added advantage
7th November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: All applications must be completed and duly acknowledged via mail as this validates success of submission.
- Location Nigeria, Northern Nigeria USD Month