Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (Public Sector)
Location: Northern, Nigeria
Job Type: Contract
- Exciting growth opportunity exist for Public Health Professionals at the Program Management Unit (PMU) of the National Tuberculosis & Leprosy Control Programme (NTBLCP) for implementation of the Global Fund’s grant and interventions in Nigeria. As part of the PMU, you will be a change agent and a strategic enabler applying your expertise to manage a project that impacts millions of lives while helping to put an end to Tuberculosis in Nigeria.
- Support the information collection for timely, accurate and complete programmatic reporting (specifically from public sectors) on grants to the relevant stakeholders.
- Support programme in periodic review and updating of M&E plans for the Global Fund grants.
- Provide necessary support to the program and SRs in the preparation of quarterly progress updates on Global Fund grant activities as required;
- Support on site data verification (OSDV) visits conducted by the LFA.
- Support the develop standard operating systems and guidelines for M&E, reporting, and related services in line with the national M&E framework.
- Support the regular monitoring of programmatic performance of the Global Fund grants, and, in conjunction with the program officers.
- Support M&E specialist to ensure that accurate reporting of the regular quality assurance of the data collection and reporting systems.
- In collaboration with the M&E specialist and PMU Team Lead draft responses to enquiries from the Global Fund and Local Fund Agent to be reviewed by the National Coordinator.
- Develop activity schedules for approval by the M&E specialist.
- Perform any other duty within the grant as assigned by the M&E specialist, PMU Team Lead or National Coordinator.
- Degree in Health Sciences, Public Health, Statistics, Population Studies, Demography, Epidemiology or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in monitoring and evaluation of Malaria or TB or HIV programs and experience in the management information systems in the public sector.
- Demonstrated experience in designing and implementing M&E systems including performance frameworks, project management, and program/project evaluations within the health sector.
7th November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: All applications must be completed and duly acknowledged via mail as this validates success of submission.
- Location Nigeria, Northern Nigeria USD Month