Monitoring & Evaluation, Knowledge Mgt Consultants (Federal & State Level)
Locations: Abia, Edo, Kebbi, Niger, Ogun and Taraba
Job Type: Contract
- Monitoring and Evaluation, Knowledge Management Consultants are responsible for developing and maintaining rigorous systems and processes for M&E, knowledge management and continuous learning on the project.
- Project performance will be monitored at the output, outcome and impact levels in accordance with the project results framework.
- Develop an evidence-based toolkit, gathering and evaluating tools and incorporating them in a kit for use in the Project
- Coordinate research and baseline surveys for the project. Support use of relevant approaches to project evaluations and increase the generation and use of evidence-based practices (EBP)
- Develop M&E systems for projects using mobile and other innovative technologies as appropriate and practical
- Develop an M&E field assessment guide for field projects and introductory training material for field-based M&E officers
- Provide technical assistance, training and mentoring in M&E
- In close collaboration with BCC Consultant and Communications Consultant, prepare knowledge management products for the project
- Scan relevant development literature, and support staff’s use of evidence in program design and development using an implementation science approach.
- Design and implement a system for gathering and organizing existing tools using previously inventoried information to create a database of technical approaches and accompanying materials (tool, manuals, and curricula).
- Support the dissemination of learning through the placement of articles in peer-reviewed journals, trade conferences and other public fora.
- Conduct site visits to projects to provide training, technical support and monitoring visits
- Master’s Degree in Evaluation, Research or related field in International Development
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in evaluation in international development;
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience working with knowledge management and learning platforms
- Demonstrated commitment to issues and programs in gender equality, educational access, livelihoods, civic engagement, leadership & capacity development; and experience in design and implementation of baseline/endline surveys and special studies among vulnerable populations.
- Extensive field experience in M&E and baseline/endline surveys.
- Demonstrable experience addressing M&E requirements for donors such as USAID, DFID, World Bank, large foundations and/or others.
- Experience developing cross-cutting skills in capacity development, community-led development, gender integration, governance and CLA
- Knowledge and demonstrated proficiency in quantitative and qualitative methods, M&E planning, M&E system improvement; data use and data visualization;
- Demonstrated ability in database management, routine data quality assurance (RDQA), data flow, geographic information systems (GIS), project and program indicator selection and documentation;
- Excellent writing and research management skills;
- Strong training, coaching and facilitation skills:
- Effective communication skills (written and oral) for proposal preparation and communication with donors;
- Computer skills in institution-supported software (Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, SPSS, and PowerPoint);
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks; and must be a team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to independently schedule and manage work and lead M&E/knowledge management/learning platforms
- Ability to maintain the highest ethical standards at all times.
12th November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: For State Level applications, applicants should specify their state of interest.
- Location Abia/Edo/Kebbi/Niger/Ogun and Taraba USD Month