Location: Ikosi, Ketu – Lagos
Start Date: September, 2022
Employment Type: Full Time / Permanent
- We are looking for a responsible, morally exemplary nanny to look after our children. The nanny will create a safe, healthy, fun environment for our children
- You will transport our children to school, collect them from school and run errands.
- To ensure success, you need to look after children, plants and the home environment as if they were your own.
- Performing household chores such as sweeping, doing dishes and children’s laundry.
- Ensuring clean and tidy home environment all times.
- Watering our plants effectively.
- Keep the children wardrobe tidy always, kitchen clean always.
- Collecting children from school.
- Giving children lunch and in-between snacks, encouraging them to assist with household chores, helping them with homework, and supervising them during play.
- Transporting and collecting children to and from play dates and extramural activities.
- Running errands as required.
- Performing other duties as required.
- O’level, GCE, or suitable equivalent
- 3+ years childcare experience, including infant care.
- Proficient knowledge of home safety and first aid.
- Proficient knowledge of housekeeping and meal preparation.
- Outstanding verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Affinity for children and pets.
- Good moral character and pleasant disposition.
- Physically fit, energetic, agile, and dexterous.
- Applicant MUST resides within Ikosi Ketu and Its environs.
- Age range: 40 years & above
- Preferred applicants are competent, organized and kind.
15th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send her CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Applicant can also call either of the following number for more information 08026963653 or 0706364696
- Location Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND