National Program Manager
- Chemonics seeks a National Program Manager for an anticipated multi-year, DFID-funded education programme in Nigeria
- The programme will focus on supporting improved learning for an estimated 1.5 million children in three states in northern Nigeria and support state and non-state systems benefitting 8,000,000 children nationally
- We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Oversee all aspects of programme, including overall management of relationships with other DFID programmes and key stakeholders, including the Nigerian government
- Liaise with the Nigerian government, stakeholders, and counterparts in the public and private sectors
- Manage implementation of project activities and liaise with project teams to ensure technical coordination
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Social Science, International Development, or a related discipline is required; Advanced Degree in Education or relevant discipline is preferred
- Minimum of ten years of professional experience managing large (£30m and above), complex donor-funded education projects of similar scale, scope and complexity in developing countries, including a minimum of four years as team leader
- Demonstrated international thought leadership in the field of international education preferred
- Experience leading large teams and managing programs that achieve results, with a focus on adaptive management
- Track record of progressive responsibility
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity.
17th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click here to apply online
- Location Nigeria USD Month