- Read and interpret the various drawings used in the projects for executing the work.
- Knowledge in preparation of test package and inspection test plan and QC procedures.
- To perform NDT as per job requirement as per request received from clients.
- To evaluate and interpret the NDT results with respect to applicable Codes, standards, specifications and approved company procedures.
- To prepare NDT reports and certify the results.
- To demonstrate each NDT techniques to QC Engineers and Authorized Inspectors prior to the performance on the job.
- To prepare reports for the demonstration of techniques.
- To maintain the NDT equipment and instruments in good condition.
- To estimate the NDT consumables required for the type of work and to prepare a request to purchase the consumables.
- To perform periodic verification of the calibration as per Code requirements.
- Performs Nondestructive testing techniques and methods in accordance with the client’s needs depending on the type of inspection required.
- Responsible for executing the tests using the procedures and methods to determine the maximum quality of the product.
- Responsible for inspecting duties, organizes and generates reports pertaining to inspection and evaluation.
- Expected to prepare reports on all testing and evaluations done.
- Responsible for ensuring that the equipment used for testing are all functioning to its maximum and according to safety regulations.
- Responsible for endorsing the equipment to repair.
- Responsible for prioritizing job orders in terms of costs and effectiveness.
- Familiar with inspection techniques.
- Capable of completing responsibility for work projects and conversant with relevant work techniques and legislation.
- Daily reporting about progress, non-compliance, technical queries and delay in work to the Project Engineer/Administrator and or Project Manager.
- Demonstrate all the skills and knowledge required for levels 1 and 2
- Hold an appropriate current First Aid certificate, to show an undertaken suitable emergency First Aid training.
- Troubleshoots any project problems; assures that equipment and materials are properly maintained for efficient operations; reports any process or equipment problems to the Project Engineer/Administrator and or Project Manager.
- Actively monitor the work environment for hazards; Identify and highlight possible risk on the project. Monitor, evaluate and ensure that all work is carried out safely. Implement technical and safety requirements for the project.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
- IRATA Level I, II &III
- NDT Level I, II& III – UT, PT, VT, ET and RT.
- Good reasoning ability is required to solve a wide range of operational problems.
- At least a Science or Engineering Diploma.
- An NDT Level I individual should be qualified to properly perform specific calibrations, specific NDT and specific evaluations for acceptance or rejection determinations according to written instructions and to record results. The NDT Level I should receive the necessary instruction and supervision from a certified NDT Level II or III individual.
- An NDT Level II individual should be qualified to set up and calibrate equipment and to interpret and evaluate results with respect to applicable codes, standards and specifications
- The NDT Level II should be thoroughly familiar with the scope and limitations of the methods for which they are qualified and should exercise assigned responsibility for on-the-job training and guidance of trainees and NDT Level I personnel. The NDT Level II should be able to organize and report the results of NDT tests.
- An NDT Level III individual should be capable of developing, qualifying and approving procedures, establishing and approving techniques, interpreting codes, standards, specifications and procedures, as well as designating the particular NDT methods, techniques and procedures to be used
- The NDT Level III should be responsible for the NDT operations for which they are qualified and assigned and should be capable of interpreting and evaluating results in terms of existing codes, standards and specifications
- The NDT Level III should have sufficient practical background in applicable materials, fabrication and product technology to establish techniques and to assist in establishing acceptance criteria when none is otherwise available
- The NDT Level III should have general familiarity with other appropriate NDT methods, as demonstrated by an ASNT Level III Basic examination or other means
- The NDT Level III, in the methods in which they are certified, should be capable of training and examining NDT Level I and II personnel for certification in those methods.
- 0-5 years.
10th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send and address their Application Letter and CV through the “HR Manager” via: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Delta, Delta, Delta USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3