- Designing and implementing new network solutions and/or improving the efficiency of current networks
- Protecting data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning and implementing network security measures.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems.
- Replacing faulty network hardware components when required.
- Maintaining, configuring, and monitoring virus protection software and email applications.
- Monitoring network performance to determine if adjustments need to be made.
- Conferring with network users about solving existing system problems.
- Operating master consoles to monitor the performance of networks and computer systems.
- Updating network equipment to the latest firmware releases
- Coordinating computer network access and use.
- Designing, configuring and testing networking software, computer hardware, and operating system software.
- OND/HND, B.Sc in Information Technology related field of study with a network engineering focus.
- Strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware.
- Ability to think through problems and visualize solutions.
- Ability to implement, administer and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices, including wireless access points, firewall, routers, switches, controllers.
- Ability to create accurate network diagrams and documentation for design and planning network communication systems.
- Provides specific detailed information for hardware and software selection.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
23rd September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Edo, Edo, Edo USD Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND