New Business Manager
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Researching individuals and organisations online to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching needs of other companies to know those who make key decision about marketing spend
- Contacting potential clients via mail or phone to establish relationship and set up meetings
- Planning leading new marketing initiative for Bingreach
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Closing deals by negotiating / renegotiating via phone, emails or in person.
- The business developer / New business manager would report directly to the Head of Digital & CEO
- Educational background in Business administration, Marketing, Economics or Accounting
- Prior experience working in a business administration or marketing role
- Strong affinity with money and numbers
- Close attention to details.
What We Value:
- Creativity, professionalism, Integrity, fun and relationship are our core values at Bingreach.
- We are looking for a person who understands this culture and will thrive within a team of people passionate about self-improvement, honesty and openness.
N40,000 to N60,000 monthly.
5th January, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “New Business Manager” as subject of the mail.
Note: Do Not Apply if you cannot undergo Compulsory 1 Month Internship / Probation First. Corpers can also apply.
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos
- Salary ₦ 50,000 - 100,000 NGN 50000-100000 Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND