The Next Generation leader plays a crucial role in developing and implementing a comprehensive program of care, evangelism, spiritual growth and service opportunities for children, teenagers and young adults and report director to Campus Admin.
Location – Magodo, Lagos
- Build and grow the number of children, teens and young adult’s ministry.
- Create an atmosphere of warmth and welcome in the children’s, teens and young adult church.
- Ensure small groups are created in these ministries.
- Develop themes, programmes, outreaches.
- Responsible for recruiting, training, equipping and development of leaders and volunteers working in the ministry.
- Provide pastoral leadership to volunteer teams within the unit
- Submit weekly reports to be prepared and forwarded to admin department on or before every Sunday
- Designs strategies and implements programs for Next Gen
- Ensure smooth running of all Next Gen centers and proper care for the charges
- Spiritual guidance for the next generation and helping them know and understand God better.
- Ensure quality ratings of services and events
- Organize and implement approved programmes and outreach plans
- Achieve attendance goal.
- HND/BSc/BEd in Education or any related program
- Minimum of 5 – 10 years’ work experience, preferable in a Faith based organization or NGO or any similar environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A committed born-again Christian, with a personal and active relationship with God
- A versatile and good communicator who is passionate about people and have advanced conflict management skills
- Must have pastoral leading.
- Must be able to translate strategy into action
- Must be a creative and innovative thinker
- Should have a sound understanding of Harvesters doctrine
- Good administration and people management skill
- Please note – Interested candidates should be willing to align with the following work structure
- Work days – Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Sunday (Half Day)
- Off days – Mondays & Saturdays
Net Salary – 250,000 plus other benefits
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should forward CV with application to firstname.lastname@example.org using Next Generation Leader (Magodo) as subject of the mail
- Location Magodo Lagos
- Experience Level Senior/Experienced
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND