Nigeria Talent Acquisition Specialist
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Preferred Start Date: As soon as possible
About the Role
- You will support our Global Recruitment team in its talent acquisition efforts. As a Recruiter, you will be the key business advisor from job openings to offer for your assigned roles.
- You will manage all the sourcing and pipeline management activities to a) ensure stakeholders receive excellent service and b) we hire quality candidates quickly. You will report directly to the Nigeria Talent Sourcing Lead.
- An important business advisor to hiring teams:You will be the main contact between your hiring team and the Recruitment Team by maintaining regular communication to guide strategy and to support the Hiring Manager’s needs.
- Design and own the end-to-end recruitment strategy for roles:You will develop a strategy to 1) source top talent and 2) fill all open roles quickly. This includes setting targets, maintaining process dashboards, and communicating progress to your Hiring Managers:
- Manage 5-8 high-value candidate pipelines: Manage multiple pipelines that can include hundreds of candidates at any given time, each deserving of a positive candidate experience.
- Screen prospects: Oversee prospect screening by evaluating profiles found online, through referrals, or others that are received from partners, for your roles.Measures of success can include:
- At least 2 directly sourced hires each year
- 10% of sourced candidates make it to the final round
- At least 25 sourced candidates per role with 50% accepted by the hiring manager (i.e. HM confirms you can contact them)
- Screen applications:Oversee candidate screening and selection process from the review of applications through the interview process.
- Manage and analyse our candidate database:Using our Applicant Tracking System,you will manage prospect progress from application to hire and analyse data to improve processes.
- Ensure excellent candidate communication and support:Our hiring process is rigorous and requires many steps, including multiple interviews and exercises.You willproactively support candidatesin line with our minimum standards.
- Other possible responsibilities depending on team requirements:
- Own process improvements:You will manage improvement strategies for our recruitment systems using data to achieve results.
- Lead work streams: You will trial new sourcing strategies or improve our processes. For example, managing all sourcing platforms like LinkedIn, Data people, and Glassdoor, or managing our agency partners.
- Managing reports: You will manage any reports already assigned or any future reports. With support from their manager, you will oversee their career development and performance feedback for them.
Career Growth and Development
- We have a strong culture of constant learning and we invest in developing our people.
- You’ll have weekly check-ins with your manager, access to mentorship and training programs, and regular feedback on your performance. We hold career reviews every six months and set aside time to discuss your aspirations and career goals.
- You’ll have the opportunity to shape a growing organization and build a rewarding long-term career.
Across all roles, these are the general qualifications we look for. For this role specifically, you will have:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree.
- 4 or more years of experience in a position that combines stakeholder and project management in recruitment preferably in a social enterprise.
- Full-cycle recruiting experience with a bias in talent sourcing.
- Industry insights on the Nigerian talent market and applying it in supporting the country program’s hiring needs.
- Appreciation of employer branding initiatives as part of the wider talent acquisition strategy
- Experience with greenhouse ATS will be an added advantage
- You care deeply about providing great service to One Acre Fund job candidates and hiring managers
Health insurance, housing, and comprehensive benefits.
14th April, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- This role is only open to citizens or permanent residents of Nigeria
- One Acre Fund never asks candidates to pay any money or pay for tests at any stage of the interview process. Official One Acre Fund emails will always arrive from an @oneacrefund.orgaddress. Please report any suspicious communication here (firstname.lastname@example.org),but do not send applications or application materials to this email address.
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion (DEI), and anti-racism are deeply connected to our organization’s mission and purpose. One Acre Fund aspires to build a culture where all staff feel consistently valued, represented, and connected – so that our team can thrive as professionals, and achieve exceptional impact for the farmers we serve.
- We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
- Location Abuja (FCT) USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND