Non-Maximum Demand Revenue Supervisor
Job type: Full time
Reporting To: Non Maximum Demand Revenue Lead
- Responsible for setting up, monitoring and managing the NMD meters database analysis and reporting with a view to maintain an accurate database.
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends on Prepaid Meter Management Systems.
- Carry out audit on customers’ data to optimize quality of PPM database.
- Manage PPM accounts’ related issues in liaison with support units to facilitate deliverables and resolution.
- Reconcile approved PPM accounts on vending platform from data acquired from internal sources
- Analyze and implement arrears during and after migration of accounts on the prepaid platform
- Identify account reconciliation exceptions through vending platforms and flag to relevant desk for resolution.
- Prepare and document process structure to serve as guide to task execution
- Identify anomalies in vending related issues and take measures to resolve them
- Identify and resolve token errors
- Effective and efficient management of energy adjustment and transfer process
- Responsible for collating and preparing statistical reports on operational activities on weekly basis
- Co-ordinate the timely resolution of escalated PPM account issues from support units(customer care / NMD metering etc)
- Ensure that turnaround time is met on AMI related issues escalated from the Business unit.
- Ensuring data quality compliance for migration to the platform
- Provide leadership and supervision for the Metering officers
- Comply with Quality Management System / Operational Health & System requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs
- Assist in Carry out any other duties as requested by the Unit Head and Head of Department
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or any relevant course
- At least 4 years relevant experience
- Strong data analysis skills
- Basic computer proficiency (MS Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Skills in collaboration and team work
- Creative / Innovative approach
- Data Analytics.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Attention to details
- Good communication skills and the ability to communicate
- Good interpersonal skills
16th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location lagos, lagos, lagos NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND