We’re searching for a competent and experienced staff nurse to offer primary care for our client. The nurse will be in charge of the patient’s assessment, as well as the care planning and recovery process. You should have a caring and compassionate demeanor and be able to communicate well with all role participants.
The ideal applicant will be able to collaborate closely with medical professionals to guarantee patient recovery. Finally, a top-notch staff nurse should have a proven track record and exhibit a high level of patient care.
Responsibilities of a Staff Nurse:
Provide high-quality patient care.
- Assist with the staff’s ongoing growth.
- Identify workplace dangers and propose remedies.
- Treat any injuries that require immediate attention.
- Develop initiatives to keep people healthy and safe.
- Identify potential hazards at work.
- Keep track of any injuries and illnesses.
- Nurse on Staff A nursing degree is required, as well as post-qualification nursing experience.
- Registration with a valid nursing board.
- Ability to work as part of a multicultural team.
- In a fast-paced setting, have a cheerful mindset.
- Continue to work on your career growth.
- Keeping careful record keeping is essential.
Method of Application
Click Apply Button Below
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos, ,NG NGN Month
- Experience Level Mid Level