Location: Gbagada, Lagos
- Caring for the patients coming into the facility.
- Performing procedures such as taking of patient medical histories and Vital signs with necessary follow-up, wound dressing, and providing other assistance needed.
- Monitor patient’s condition and assess their needs in order to provide the best possible care
- Prepare patients for examinations and treatments.
- Collaborate with medical team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans.
- Observe, record, and report symptoms and changes in patients’ conditions and educate patients when required about the management of illness.
- Document all relevant data in the electronic medical record (EMR) according to the hospital standards.
- Treat patients and families with care and respect while maintaining patient privacy and confidentiality.
- Administer patient’s medication and provide treatments according to medical team instructions.
- Prompt incidence reporting and management of patients’ grievances
- RN / RM / B.NSc
- 1 – 2 years of work experience.
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients
- Proven experience as a registered nurse
- Knowledge Of EMR (Electronic Medical record)
- Current Practicing Licence
- Professional and friendly attitude
- Excellent knowledge of nursing care
- Good interpersonal relationship skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: No accommodation, only applicants living in Gbagada and its environs should apply.
- Location Gbagada, Lagos
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND