Location: Damasak, Borno
Start Date: ASAP
Reporting to: Field Coordinator
Supervision of: Nutrition Assistants
General Purpose of the Position
- Supervision and reporting of BSFP and supportive nutrition activities
Main Responsibilities and Tasks
- Ensure accurate, complete and up to date information made available for available for effective nutrition program implementation, provision of technical assistance as well as supportive monitoring and evaluation
- Supervise project efficiency/effectiveness enhanced through effective implementation of nutrition program activity.
- Conduct monthly BSFP distribution activity to target population
- Provide technical support to CMAM and BSFP program component within the community including ensuring awareness sessions, screening and tracking.
- Develop and supervise an effective mother to mother support group
- Conduct and Supervise nutrition specific value adding activities (SBCC, Home gardening, food hygiene promotion etc
- Implement a social behavioral change communication strategy at the community level
- Supervise regular follow up and management of malnutrition cases at the OTP/SC
- Provide and supervise nutrition training to community nutrition mobilizers
- Presentation of monthly nutrition progress report
- Daily, Weekly & Monthly reporting of nutrition activity.
- Tertiary level of Education in Nutrition, Nursing, Medicine, Public Health, Health/Food Science and related field “desirable”
- Minimum of 3 years in humanitarian work “desirable”
- Previous nutrition work experience
- Good speaking, writing and reading skills
- Good computer skills
- English, Hausa and Kanuri “desirable”
- Hardworking, discipline and trustworthy “desirable”
4:00pm, 25th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Candidates interested in this position should complete the form in the link above and attach their CV with the following format “Surname_Position you applied for”.
- ONLY applicants whose competencies meet the requirement of the position will be contacted.
- INTERSOS do not ask for any form of payment at any stage of recruitment.
- Location Damasak, Borno USD Month