Nylon Production Supervisor
Location: Lagos-Sagamu Interchange, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Nylon Production Supervisor- Experienced in Nylon Production Process
- Set daily/weekly/monthly objectives and communicate them to employees
- Organize workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules
- Overseeandcoach employees
- Ensure the safe use of the equipment and schedule regular maintenance
- Check production output according to specifications
- Submit reports on performance and progress
- Identify issues in efficiency and suggest improvements
- Train new employees on how to safely use machinery and follow procedures
- Enforce strict safety guidelines and company standards
- Proven experience as Production Supervisor in a Nylon production outfit.
- Experience in using various types of manufacturing machinery and tools, for example- Pelletizing, Crushing, Extrusion machines.
- Advanced skills in MS Office
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Problem-solving skills
- High School Diploma; Degree in a technical, engineering, or relevant field will be an advantage.
- N100,000 Net monthly plus variable pay-Incentive for meeting/exceeding production targets.
- Other Benefits: HMO, Housing, Meal subsidy
30th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the role: “Nylon Production Supervisor” applying as the subject
- Location Lagos-Sagamu Interchange, Ogun
- Salary ₦ 50,000 - 100,000 NGN 50000-100000 Month
- Minimum Qualification OND