Office Assistant at Creative Minds Maker (CMM) Academy
- Organizing and maintain a clean work environment.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Answering visitor enquiries and direct visitor by maintaining employee and department directories.
- Respond politely to all clients, customers and calls from various quarters.
- Receive and attend to clients (Ability to work as an administrator) and handle all reception related activity independently.
- Accept the requisition for stationery, equipment and supplies, order for the delivery and purchase of the items.
- Carry out other assignments as may be required from time to time.
- Minimum of an OND qualification
- 1-2 year work experience
- Gender: Preferably Male
- Age: Less than 28 years
- Candidates living around Ikeja axis will be considered.
30th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos, ,NG USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification OND