Employment Type: Full-time
- Office assistants handle organizational and clerical support tasks.
- This may include organizing files, scheduling appointments, writing copy, proofreading, receiving guests and more, depending on the company and its needs.
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents, and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodation and reservation needs as required.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- Candidates should possess an OND / HND / Bachelor’s Degree with 0 – 1 year work experience.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
N50,000 – N60,000 Monthly.
31st December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification OND