Job Title: Office Clerk
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
We are seeking a friendly and competent Office Clerk to run a range of daily administrative duties, customer service for the smooth operations of the firm.
- Welcome clients and offer them refreshments.
- Transcribe, record, fax and file documents.
- Maintain filing, database systems, and inventories.
- Operate office equipment such as photocopiers and fax machines.
- Communicate with clients and employees, and respond to any queries or complaints.
- Sort and forward incoming mail and emails, and prepare and send outgoing mail.
- Book and prepare meeting rooms and ensure that refreshments are made available.
- Book flights and accommodation as required.
- Coordinate activities and disseminate information to office staff.
- OND / SSCE only.
- 0-2 years Cognate experience as an Office Clerk or similar role.
- Strong computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Personable demeanor.
- Ability to type 45 – 60 WPM (words per minute).
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- USD Month