Officer Corporate Communications-External (Supervisory)
- Drive deployment of effective engagement and communication strategy targeted at external stakeholders, towards articulating the MTN point of view and eliciting understanding and empathy for the MTN position.
- Provide high level support in drafting speeches for corporate events, contribute to concept, theme and content for regular corporate publications as well as one-off publications, ensuring high-quality look and feel and engaging, informative content which articulates key business issues.
- Develop alternative relevant content, aligned to MTN Nigeria’s communication speak with a view to positively influence stakeholder perception of MTN and its activities
- Enhance and maintain relationships with Internal stakeholders, responsible interest groups and ecosystem partners to project business initiatives such as brand-building, acquisition and retention, customer education, CSR awareness using multiple external communication channels
- Identify appropriate communication channels to effectively engage the hearts and minds of the public with a view to drive a change narrative in the MTN story.
- Drive continuous professional development of team and self through leveraging human resources career development programs, knowledge management and best practice sharing.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- Minimum qualification B.Sc, BA, BEd or HND
10th March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Nigeria NGN Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND