Employment Type: Part-time
- We are a team of visionaries building the future of education in Africa. All team members adopt a culture of working adventurously, defining milestones for themselves and surpassing them.
- We support the development of every employee and every day is a new opportunity to learn and grow. If you join us, you’ll be an integral part of shaping our company culture.
- We are looking for committed Online Tutors to complement our qualified workforce of educators.
- You will be responsible for preparing short and precise educational contents to meet the needs of our students.
- The ideal candidates will be passionate for the job with an ability to deliver top-notch solutions that meet the demands of the students.
- They should know how to structure their learning materials and make learning an easy and meaningful process for students.
- Present lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning.
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning.
- Create and share educational content (solutions, summaries, detailed explanations, etc.) with students.
- Collaborate with other tutors to seek ways of improving the learning process.
Requirements and Skills
- Hold a B.Sc or HND Degree. Undergraduates can also apply.
- 0 – 10 years experience
- Must have a smart phone.
- Experience as a teacher.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Well-organized and committed.
- Strong moral values and discipline.
N80,000 – N250,000 Monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Remote
- Salary ₦ 200,000 - 300,000 USD 200000-300000 Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND