Location: Flowergate Factory, Sagamu – Ogun
Position Type: Full-Time
- We are currently seeking to employ an Operational Buyer to manage all the transactional process and documents for procurement and day to day claims in a timely manner to ensure the adequate supply of goods / services.
A day in the life of an Operational Buyer:
- Deliver the agreed service level with internal stakeholders.
- Ensure purchase requestors receive all required information and documentations (Pro forma, Single sourcing form, OTV approved form, details of contract, down payment forms, completed PO after invoice form, emails, approved PCF etc.) for purchase requisition creation in SAP or Easy Buy (Where competitive bidding is required).
- Responsible for:
- Initiating Vendor Master Data paperwork for SAP
- Initiation and clearing of down-payment
- Following up on PO approvals
- Daily monitoring and ensuring all services or materials due for delivery are delivered by the suppliers accordingly and where deliveries will delay delivery dates are re-scheduled in the POs and stakeholders informed
- Request changes to SAP POs based on vendor Feedback
- Monitor and ensure all open PRs are converted into POs by the NGBS CoS team daily
- Follow up on all escalated issues from NGBS CoS or market run Procurement Performance Indicator’s (PPI) such as:
- Parked Invoices (Other issues other than “No GR/SES”)
- Blocked Invoices
- GRIR Resolution
- PO Approval
- Vendor Payments
- PO past Due w/O GR
- POs with partial GR/SES or Invoice
- Purchase Orders created before Invoice (PO After Invoice)
What Will Make You Successful?
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc. or HND in Purchasing and Supply or any Social Science courses
- Minimum Relevant Work Experience: 0-2 years’ experience in a similar
- Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply certification will be an added advantage
- Interesting and challenging work in an international company – a branch of worldwide and well recognized FMCG concern
- Possibility to work in a dynamic team of professionals and leaders
- Possibility to work with challenging projects and responsible tasks
- Atmosphere full of respect, professionalism, and excitement
- Possibility of development & career advancement
25th September, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Apply by clicking on the link above, follow the steps and attach a copy of your CV.
- We will be considering applicants as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Location Flowergate Factory, Sagamu - Ogun
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND