Operational Planning Manager
Job Type: Contract
- Manage the operational team of engineers, technicians, and contractors in achieving the companies’ objectives.
- Ensure compliance and conformance to regulations and industry standards and procedures.
- Provide key contribution to achieving Zero station Down-time through proactive risk management and contingencies planning.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- An MBA or M.Sc. in Petroleum Engineering, Chemical Engineering or Petroleum Engineering is an advantage.
- 10 – 15 years of OFSE / upstream oil industry experience.
- Commercial/technical experience with Oil & Gas service/supply Company and its contracting terms and condition will be an advantage.
- An understanding of all industry legislative and regulatory requirements, including project proposals, submissions, reports, approvals, cost recovery components, and auditing.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Nigeria USD Month
- Years Of Experience 10-15
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND