Employment Type: Contract
Duration: 3 months
- Attending to clients at respective posting (i.e. pass back, biometrics etc)
- Querying and ensuring applicants provide all required documents as stipulated in the checklist
- Refer unresolved applicant grievances to the designated supervisor
- Confer with applicants (by telephone or fact to face) to provide information about VISA applications
- Addressing Grievance Problems and Resolve applicants servicing
- Obtain and examine all relevant information/documents presented by applicants
- Record & maintain all application data. Ensure accurate & timely data entry into the system with zero errors
- Maintain a clean desk/workstation always
- Maintain floor order from applicants at all-time directing the to the respective station next
- Support the provision of healthy and safe working environment through good interpersonal and team practices
- Ensure that the entire visa application process is completed within the mandated Turn Around Time
- Carry out any duties assigned by your Line Manager
N50,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
15th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location Abuja
- Salary ₦ 50,000 - 100,000 USD 50000-100000 Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND