What you’ll be doing
- Ensure that items are set up properly in the store’s database and distribute product knowledge to team members.
- Support the content marketing associate with editing including; descriptions, social media captions, and other written content to reflect the most accurate and appealing qualities of the product and the store’s brand.
- Assist the content marketing associate with repetitive tasks like photo taking and editing when necessary.
- Organize and update inventory spreadsheets and store folders.
- Schedule and participate in team meetings and distribute minutes of meetings to the team.
- Support shipping with scheduling when necessary and ensure products are sorted, packaged and shipped properly.
What you must have:
- Must have at least an OND or HND in Business Administration or an equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or in a related position.
- At least 2 years of project management experience.
- Must have working knowledge of software like Notion and Slack.
- Strong computer literacy skills is a must.
- Must have superior working knowledge of software like MS office & Google Workspace.
- Strong data entry skills and attention to detail.
- Superb time-management and organizational skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Lagos
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification OND