Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are looking for an analytical and solutions-driven Operations Manager with excellent leadership and interpersonal skills to manage operations in Nigeria.
- You will be responsible for the Nigeria operations team that manages and grows driver activity.
- Your role will have a direct impact on your city by continuous improvement of driver and rider experience through strengthening Bolt’s value proposition in the marketplace via industry-leading supply availability, pricing and driver earnings management.
- You will also be working closely with the Operations team, Country Manager and HQ teams where your work will drive business growth and revenue through achieving operational milestones and key metrics.
Your daily adventures will include:
- Managing and supporting the operations team by defining precise local operational processes with a focus on strong operational execution and results
- Developing strategies to strengthen driver’s value proposition to continually grow our supply base, performance, quality, compliance and retention
- Responsible for weekly, monthly and quarterly analysis of driver performance & impact of market investment
- Competitive benchmarking to continuously strengthen our driver value proposition including sourcing for new sources of competitive intelligence
- Improving rider experience through the identification and implementation of quality improvement measures
- Monitoring our city operations metrics to ensure marketplace balance between drivers and riders
- Identifying trends, risks and improvement opportunities on a local level that may impact the business
- Advising and closely collaborating with HQ teams such as Product, Legal or Marketing to develop and execute key initiatives that drive growth and efficiency
- Taking ownership of Bolt’s development in Nigeria by ensuring both local operations and HQ teams support and actively collaborate with each other to meet business goals
We are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher education in Economics, Finance or other analytical subject
- You have 4+ years experience in an analytical and/or entrepreneurial position
- You have a strong sense of ownership with a hands-on approach
- Highly analytical and have a data-driven mindset with excellent Excel skills
- You are a hustler, not stopping after several obstacles a day
- You are passionate about new technologies and ride-hailing
- You are a strong leader and collaborator with excellent negotiation and communication skills (both verbal and written) in English
- You are comfortable with developing analytical and decision frameworks to support your strategies and decisions
Why you’ll love it here:
- Play a direct role in shaping the future of mobility.
- Impact millions of customers and partners in 500+ cities across 45 countries.
- Make your mark at one of the fastest-growing organisations in Europe.
- Work in fast-moving autonomous teams with some of the smartest people in the world.
- Accelerate your professional growth and enjoy unique career opportunities.
- Get a rewarding salary and stock option package that lets you focus on doing your best work.
- Enjoy health care coverage, and plenty of other perks.*Some perks may differ depending on your location.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Lagos, Nigeria USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND