Responsibilities / Requirements
- Adept knowledge of health insurance and underwriting.
- Liase with the Management team to initiate procedures, regulations and programme to benefit the patients and support health care providers in line with best practices.
- Oversee healthcare provider network development and management
- Oversee member services activities and client relationship management
- Assist in the marketing of health plans to private and public organizations.
- Ability to make decisions to resolve problems quickly.
- Ability to strategically plan and maintain the stability of HealthPoint.
- Ability must to predict future logistical needs.
- Formulation and implementation of major functional policies and plans;
- Overseeing the core business of the company in such areas as product design and business development
- Formulation and implementation of risk management policy, procedures and guidelines with a view to safeguarding company’s assets and resources;
- Judgment and initiative in dealing with problems especially where there are no guidelines and precedents.
- Meeting contacts at highest level; ability to negotiate deals.
- The work is multidisciplinary and involves making a broad range of highly diverse decisions.
- Minimum 8 years in relevant and related field
- Must be Tech Savvy
- High level of professional and managerial competence required in directing and controlling activities
- Knowledge of risk assessment and risk management
- Ability to carry out cost / benefit analysis of high-tech medical systems, processes and procedures;
- Demonstrated ability to evolve administrative policies arid procedures stat monitor compliance;
- Excellent communication, leadership, planning and organization, people management and negotiation skills.
11th January, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos, ,NG USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND