Operations Manager – Dairies
- The Operations Manager will be responsible for Planning, controlling and coordinating resources (people, machines and raw materials) of the Dairies operating unit in a view to manufacture quality ice cream products which meet regulatory and customer requirements at the right time, mix and cost in line with business set targets.
- Managing the factory’s day to day operations.
- Controlling factory’s operation cost.
- Set and maintain the factory budget.
- Ensures good manufacturing practices to minimize generation of rejects through compliance with laid-down procedures and specifications.
- Implement quality and food safety systems.
- Responsible for factory hygiene standards
- Represent the factory on various Project Teams
- Manage supplier and customer service levels
- Manage working capital
- Develop and execute value analysis projects
- Develop subordinates and implement shop floor development initiatives
- Compile the factory capacity and capability studies for future capital expenditures.
- Negotiate with trade unions with assistance from Human Resources to get agreement on working conditions.
- Identifies and makes a recommendation for the training needs of staff and Plan and organize in-house and external training to improve staff competencies
- Keeps in touch with current developments in manufacturing methods, operations management, equipment and materials related to the company’s products and operations.
- Prepares reports on factory activities for Management decisions.
- Carries out any other job as assigned by GM Manufacturing in line with the company policy.
- Minimum of B.Sc., B. Eng. or HND.
- 7 years’ relevant experience in FMCG industry
- Must have good understanding and experience in manufacturing process.
- Must have driven manufacturing operations in FMCG sector.
- Good knowledge of strategic planning
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team cohesion
28th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Nigeria USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND