Operations Support Officer
- The Operations support officer will assist with People management, Administrative management, Customer Service/onboarding, event/outreach planning, and expense management.
- Meeting coordination and general operational support.
People Management (Long term):
- Prepare offer letters
- Manage team information and set up onboarding plans
- Work tools for new recruits
- Business process support/ compliance
- Sourcing short-term employees for outreaches and stock counts and maintaining a candidate pool
- Other people-related support activities
Administrative (Planning, coordination, Expense tracking) -Long term:
- Planning and coordinating routine in-house meetings
- Support with coordinating ACPN/PCN events- handle payments calendars and team coordination
- Support sales reps with coordinating marketing and outreach at partner retailers
- Other event and outreach-related support activities
- Keeping track of all office expenses and ensuring that budgets are adhered to.
Customer Service (Long term):
- Manage the central customer service WhatsApp line
- Respond to queries and escalate feedback to the relevant teams- Sales, Tech, etc
- Keep a log of customer feedback and work with the sales team to develop and update FAQ documents.
- Create app demo videos to be shared with customers on request
- All other administrative and support functions required
- The candidate must reside in the Ajah axis
- Google or MS Suite
- Letter and proposal writing
- Inventory management.
N150,000 – N200,000 Monthly.
16th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Lagos
- Salary ₦ 150,000 - 200,000 USD 150000-200000 Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND