Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a social, friendly Optician to work with our customers to find the most suitable eyewear for their needs.
- The optician will recommend specific eyewear, take measurements, fit and adjust glasses, and teach customers to properly wear and care for their glasses or contact lenses.
- Obtaining patient prescriptions from optometrists and ophthalmologists.
- Taking customer information and measurements of the ocular area.
- Recommending frames or contact lenses that suit the customer’s style, face, and specifications.
- Adjusting and fitting frames according to the prescriptions and customer’s specifications, as well as to suit the customer’s face.
- Preparing work orders for the optical technicians to use to manufacture the lenses.
- Using specialized equipment, such as calipers, lensometers, and lens gauges.
- Keeping inventory on frames and contact lenses to ensure product variety and customer satisfaction.
- Repairing broken frames.
- Educating customers on how to wear and maintain glasses and contact lenses.
- Performing administrative duties, such as managing prescriptions, customer records, and insurance.
- A Degree in related field.
- Minimum of 6-8 years experience as an Optician
- On-the-job training and experience in clinical work.
- A license or certification to practice as an optician.
- The ability to operate specialized equipment.
- Excellent customer service and sales ability
19th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location ikoyi,Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND