Outbound Technical Project Manager
- As a Technical Project Manager of the team, the Technical Project Manager will be key in the technical ability of the team to manage, optimize and continue to expand the fast-growing MFS Africa ecosystem and supporting the organization through several use-cases that MFS Africa offers to its partners.
- The role requires a project manager that has a system engineering background who is able to think laterally and use all of their technical ability to tackle and resolve unique problems in a clear, analytical approach that leverages all of their previous technical experiences.
- The position will be based in any location where we have a local office. Familiarity with and experience in Africa is a plus as is previous experience in working for an international organization with teams across multiple time zones.
- Participate in and own projects key to the execution of MFS Africa network expansion strategy and plans
- Execute technical projects with future-partners integrating into the MFS Africa network.
- Manage and coordinate project and business meetings with partners.
- Guide and mentor colleagues around technical aspects and for the purpose of knowledge management
- Updates project progress and manage project administrative tasks
- Participate in technical forums around the use of the MFS Africa API, its evolution, and its new feature beta participations.
- Critically analyze ecosystem behaviour to pinpoint areas of optimization /improvement and lead implementation of such analysis with quantifiable results
- Work with MFS Africa partners on ensuring the latest MFS Africa API , API-features (integrations evolution) and best-API practices are implemented by partners throughout the ecosystem
- Participate and manage technical optimization projects around the use of the MFS Africa API with connected partners.
- Co-ordinate with Peers and industry experts to understand technical advances and learn and adapt them as per requirements.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science or related field.
- Qualification in project management or similar.
- Industry Experience with Programming background
- Experience with technical projects, not necessarily software but pervious software experience will be a bonus.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written).
- Has worked with APIs and is able to understand the High level and detailed designs of integrations between partners and our internal services
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to share information in a meaningful way.
- Fast learner with strong problem-solving skills.
- Can work autonomously in a highly demanding and often ambiguous environment.
- Thrives in a diverse, collaborative environment involving different stakeholders and subject matter experts.
- Highly organised and able to prioritise work appropriately.
- Willing to take accountability for work produced.
- Comfortable working in a highly complex environment.
- Experience with technical projects, not necessarily software.
- Pragmatic innovator; gets quick wins done while thinking big.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Lagos
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND