Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Outlet Manager is responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction, resolving customer complaints and addressing any questions or comments that customers may have.
- The manager will be actively involved in the preparation and execution of meals for clients.
- The manager will have thorough knowledge of policies and procedures related to the operations of the outlet
- The Manager will provide leadership to a team of about 6-8 production assistants.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute the high service standards and exceed guest expectations daily by holding all employees accountable to adhering to company service, quality and cleanliness specifications and food handling
- Effectively enforce company policies and procedures
- Achieve operational objectives by preparing and completing action plans, implementing productivity, quality and standards of service
- Review the daily inventory levels, orders and prepared product and compare to sales in order to control costs and minimize waste
- Prepare and review daily sales report
- Use daily sales and activity reports to identify areas of opportunity for sales initiatives and cost savings
- Responsible for food preparation and stocking the outlet and production factory
- Provide leadership to the production assistants
- Receive and process orders via phone and online channels.
- Responsible for hitting sales goals of the outlet.
- Offers advice to clients regarding products or services.
- Market the products to supermarkets and outlets
- Ensure production is done according to the best practice standard
Requirements and Qualifications
Knowledge, skills & abilities:
- B.Sc or HND holder in any field
- 2 – 10 years relevant work experience.
- Experience as a customer service personnel
- Experience as a Restaurant Manager or similar role is an added advantage
- Extensive food knowledge
- Strong leadership, motivational, and people skills
- Good financial management skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Product and job knowledge
- Ability to multi-task, and change priorities constantly as needed in a fast paced environment
- Highly organized and motivated
- Must be able to work days, evenings and weekends on rotational basis.
N50,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
12th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location Gbagada, Lagos
- Salary ₦ 50,000 - 100,000 USD 50000-100000 Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND