OVC Services Associate
Job Code: CSULG0035 (Lagos) and CSUKG0035 (Kogi)
Locations: Epe-Agbowa Satellite Command – Lagos and Kogi Main Office
Grant Duration: Subject to availability of funds and exceptional grant performance
Do You Have What it Takes to Join Us?
- We are in search of innovative, creative, and self-motivated talents with outstanding skills and proven track records in the advertised position.
- A reliable individual who is committed, audacious, accountable, and passionate (females and HIV community members are strongly encouraged to apply) with strong core values to work with our highly experienced team at our Head and state offices.
- A reliable executor who is flexible and can hit the ground running in aiding the organization achieve its goals as it aligns with saving lives, making life more meaningful and productive for all Nigerians and especially for the most vulnerable.If this typifies you, kindly read on.
- The incumbent will be a key member of the AP3 team and be responsible for assisting the programs officer and the unit as a whole in providing oversight for the implementation of OVC services.
- Support the organization to meet the established OVC program goals and objectives and planned outputs and outcomes, and that these results are documented.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the implementation of OVC program activities in line with national guidelines
- Assist in providing mentorship and coaching of CBO staff and case workers in delivering OVC services.
- Collate and prepare monthly programmatic performance reports from CBOs and health facilities for joint review at the country office.
- Assist in strengthening linkages between CBOs and state and LGA structures for improved coordination of OVC service delivery.
- Assisting in the collation of weekly activities, presentation during meetings and providing guidance for the implementation of those activities.
- Assist in overseeing the tracking of OVC activities at the states with the aid of trackers and other appropriate tools for monthly reporting.
- Assist in strengthening the linkage between CBOs and Health facilities (bi-directional referrals) for improved coordination of OVC service delivery.
- Track documentation and updates of OVC folders for quality data capture and upload in NOMIS
- Will work in close collaboration with pediatrics and HTS units to ensure index testing and viral load tracking and suppression.
- Participate in learning/knowledge management as per the organization integrated service model.
- Participate in training of CBOs staff, case workers and care givers in core packages of OVC services.
- Review monthly programmatic performance reports from CBOs and health facilities*Strengthen linkages between CBOs and state and LGA structures for improved coordination of OVC service delivery planning and implementation at the community level
- Support the organization to meets the established OVC program goals and objectives and planned outputs and outcomes, and that these results are documented.
- In collaboration with the clinical team ensure the institution of screening for common opportunistic infections as part of the service package for OVC at health facility and community levels*In collaboration with other AP3 members provide comprehensive services to adolescent and young women.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor Degree in any field
- At least 2 years experience in OVC or OVC related field in the PEPFAR program
- Computer literacy
- Competency in writing and spoken English
- Ability to work in a team.
2nd November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Submit their current CV and Suitability Statement not more than 200 words indicating the Position and Location in Microsoft Word format by email to: email@example.com using the JOB TITLE, LOCATION AND APPLICANT FULL NAME (e.g. OVC Services Associate – CSU0029 – Lagos, ADESUWA NWACHUKWU or e.g. OVC Services Associate – CSUKG0035 – Kogi, ADESUWA NWACHUKWU) as the subject of the email.
- It is important to apply via the link and the mail, as application sent to ONLY the email address will be considered invalid.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process
- Qualified Locals and residences of these locations are encouraged to apply
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received.
- Location Epe-Agbowa Satellite Command - Lagos and Kogi Main Office USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND