Partner / Fleet Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Availability to start: As soon as possible
- The Partner Manager will oversee the overall communication and transportation services of the company.
- As a Partner Manager, you will be responsible for developing amiable, genuine and supportive relations with drivers and customers on a professional level and collaborate with other departments to ensure smooth running of operations and solve problems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruit, train and assess drivers qualifications and performances
- Coordinate with drivers, staff and management to hold meetings and resolve issues.
- Maintain costs and profits within the budget.
- Liaise with other car hire services to ensure smooth transportation processes within and outside company location.
- Ensure availability and efficiency of drivers within and outside company location and guaranteeing customer satisfaction
- Cooperate with management to bring on new ideas for the overall development of the company
- Ensure drivers have up to date legal requirements (e.g drivers’ license, vehicle particulars etc)
- Manage and keep track of hours and miles in coordination with drivers to achieve maximum productivity in given hours.
- Plan and update transportation schedules, and preferred routes and communicate with drivers
- Manage records of personnel, expenditures and of government rules and driving regulations.
- Liase with transportation staff and authorities in case of accidents, ensure drivers are well behaved at all times and keep records of maintenance schedule as necessary
- Assess buses and drivers, manage maintenance and arrange for quality vehicles and personnel when needed. Arrange for onsite periodical inspections of vehicles in use.
- Coordinate with drivers to ensure timely pickup/ delivery, address driver communications and provide required data to drivers.
- Coordinate with the team leader to manage drivers pay and other bills.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with 2 – 3 years relevant work experience.
N100,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
18th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND