- Lead strategic thinking on how we can accelerate our growth through Partnerships.
- Identify corporations who are strategically well-positioned to accelerate organization’s growth.
- Develop strong, long-term collaboration partnerships with relevant parties at these companies.
- Take primary responsibility for the execution and integration of new partnerships.
- Track, report, and optimize the performance of partnerships, including identifying issues as they arise, assessing possible solutions, and executing those solutions.
- Provide thought leadership, strategic insight, and clear communication (written and verbal) to team members on partnership initiatives.
- Manage and execute end-to-end process of sourcing, evaluating, negotiating, and executing those partnerships.
- Establishing key performance indicators that will determine the ultimate success of each partnership.
- Nurture and grow the existing partnerships to ensure they are fulfilling Relativity and
- Partner’s commercial, product, and strategic goals.
- 2-3 years working experience.
- Client management & people management skills.
- Communication (oral and written) skills.
- Project management skills.
- Experience in an NGO / Charity organization is an advantage.
- Not older than 28 years.
3rd June, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using “Partnership Manager” as the subject of the mail.
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos, ,NG NGN Month