Partnerships Manager (Growth)
Job Type: Full time
- The Partnerships Manager (Growth) will be responsible for managing our expansion efforts, building the organizational network through targeted outreach, developing and maintaining business relationships among business partners.
Sales & Business Development:
- Execute winning sales and business development strategies for Helium Health in order to drive sales and boost revenue.
- Report and monitor performance against set targets. Identify and implement tactical measures to increase target sales across assigned segments and products.
- Deliver proposals and presentations to new and existing customers towards creating new business opportunities that will boost company revenue; presenting the product clearly and convincingly to stakeholders, overcoming objections and closing sales.
- Work with the Marketing team and other unit members to craft winning pitches that presents key selling points, features, and benefits while focusing on the customer’s needs and expectations.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders across various healthcare providers, payers, and patients to boost business development activities.
- Work with designed guidelines and framework for capturing the customer’s requirement to ensure that the appropriate solution for the customer is consistently presented.
- Collaborate with the Service Delivery Team and clearly communicate all expectations of customers to ensure that projects are managed to deliver on time and to specification.
- Reach out to existing and potential customers to present our product and service offering via telephone and various digital channels.
- Track and document calls and sales; keeping an updated customer database and updating client records accordingly.
Business Research and Analysis:
- Gather information on market trends and data to aid the team’s development of growth strategies. Engage in the research and analysis of consumer behaviors, products, market trends, culture etc. and use the data to provide insight to improve the attractiveness of our product to potential and current customers.
- Track metric-based goals and priorities for the team and communicate in periodic reports to management. Monitor changes in priorities and the resulting maximization of revenue. Ensure appropriate follow-through.
- Drive, report and monitor performance against set targets. Identify and implement initiatives to increase target client engagement across various segments of the Health Private Sector.
- Create and distribute daily sales performance reports/dashboard to management and sales teams
- Review and reconcile sales data systems to ensure on-going accuracy
- Manage team performance and development; mentor and coach report ensuring performance in the team is sustained.
- First Degree in Marketing, Information Technology, Public Relations, Business Administration, Economics, Finance, or any other related field. The equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable
- 5 – 7 years’ sales / accounts management experience exceeding growth targets.
- Experience in digital sales / telesales and selling enterprise software; specific experience selling healthcare enterprise solutions is an added advantage.
- Resilient and result driven, with great prospecting skills. Proven ability in developing strong relationships and partnerships with customers and relevant stakeholders.
- Ability to think creatively with an innovative mindset that is constantly looking for ways to improve things.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative and flexible work style. Willing to travel and engage with our customers at various locations
- A very good communicator. Strong presentation, listening, written and verbal skills.
- Digitally savvy and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and work productivity tools.
- This role offers a competitive salary and a performance-based bonus in a collaborative work environment with a dynamic and diverse team. We also offer tremendous potential with a growing global organization.
- 20 days holidays + public holidays
- Enhanced Parental + Family Leave – 60 days paid Maternity Leave and 20 days paid Paternity Leave. Our Adoption Leave policy follows the same arrangements.
- 12 days paid Sick Leave
- 7 days volunteer days to participate for your favorite cause or sporting event
- Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Cover and Life Insurance
- Robust Learning and Development Opportunities
- Team-building activities and social events
- Remote first orientation
- Amazing team culture!
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Helium Health is an equal opportunity employer, thus it is not biased in its employment to any race, colour, creed, religion, sex or physical disability.
- Location lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND