Partnerships Manager, Institutional Funding
Job Type: Permanent
- Want to use your skills in business development, donor management, and consortia building to play a vital role in making clean water, decent toilets and good hygiene normal for everyone everywhere?
- Join WaterAid as Partnerships Manager, Institutional Funding to change normal for millions of people so they can unlock their potential, break free from poverty and change their lives for good. On top of that you’ll be joining a 2020 Great Place to Work® award-winning organisation.
- The Institutional Funding and Partnership (IFP) as a custodian of International Programme’s Restricted Programme Funding Strategy is responsible for supporting WaterAid to secure and manage sustainable restricted funding to deliver on its programme ambition through:
- Cultivating and securing income from WaterAid Institutional Donors for all WaterAid Federation programmes
- Supporting the effective design of restricted funded programmes/bids (esp. on strategic, high value and/or complex opportunities) across all income streams (Institutional, Members, Strategic Partnerships)
- Ensuring the enabling environment is in place for the effective management of all restricted income (Institutional, Members and Strategic Partnerships) across WaterAid UK.
- WaterAid is pursuing an ambitious strategy for growth and diversity of restricted funding, broadening its base among UK and European donor markets, multilaterals and IFIs, and with special emphasis on commercial opportunity.
- Salary and benefits for different countries will vary in line with the location of the successful candidate, and depending on experience. The role is within the salary banding of Grade 3 in the UK and Grade F in Country Programme.
Sunday, 26th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Guide to the Application:
- Your Cover Letter
- Your CV including your location and the right to work eligibility
- Short answers to the following three questions on a separate page, in no more than 500 words in total:
- What are the top skills/experience that you have gained relevant to this role?
- What is your approach to developing new relationships with institutional donors?
- What do you believe are the biggest challenges faced in consortia development for funding opportunities?
- Location Nigeria USD Month