- Patrol supervisors assist patrol personnel in handling serious incidents.
- Supervision of patrols ensures uniform performance of duties in accordance with approved procedures and promotes exemplary appearance and conduct.
Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of the patrol supervisor are as follows:
- Ensuring that all patrol personnel are assigned to a patrol area and that they understand their duties and responsibilities.
- Ensuring that patrol personnel remain in their assigned patrols areas.
- Being aware of all applicable departmental instructions, procedures, and policies that affect the proper performance of duty.
- Ensuring the safe and proper operation of all assigned patrol vehicles.
- Acting as a roving patrol, particularly in places or areas frequented by large numbers of personnel or trouble spots.
18th June, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos, ,NG NGN Month