Job Title: Payroll Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
The job responsibilities of the Payroll Officer encompasses keeping track of the company’s payroll information to ensure the information is kept up to date and accurate and issuing paychecks at the end of the pay period.
1. Ensure the accurate and timely preparation and distribution of salaries and wages
2. Process timesheets and maintains salary variations on a monthly basis including all allowances, new staff, terminations, leave and other relevant information on the computerized database in current and accurate form.
3. Prepare and forward invoices to the clients
4. Reconciliation of Invoices to determine the accuracy and completeness of receipts from the clients
5. Attends to personnel and payroll enquires as necessary.
6. Prepares reports and correspondence related to the full range of day -to -day and cyclical payroll functions.
7. Ensure compliance with all state and federal requirements in relation to statutory deductions
8. Identifies, investigates, and resolves discrepancies in timesheet and payroll records
9. Liaise with Human Resources and other departments when investigating and responding to queries regarding payroll.
10. In conjunction with the Payroll Manager, ensure the continuous implementation and improvement of payroll policies, procedures and processes
Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related courses
Professional qualification is an added advantage
Candidate must have at least 2 years of cognate experience in the same related field
20th January, 2023.
How To Apply
Send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location 9a, Omo Osagie Street, Ikoyi, Lagos
- Salary ₦ 100,000 - 150,000 USD 100000-150000 Month
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND