VAM Systems is currently looking for Penetration Tester for our UAE operations with the following skillsets & terms and conditions:
- Perform network penetration, web and mobile application testing, source code reviews, threat analysis, wireless network assessments.
- Develop comprehensive and accurate reports representing the findings to higher management.
- Recognize and safely utilize attacker tools, tactics, and procedures.
- Assist with the remediation of the discovered findings, and communication of the mitigation methods to different teams.
Skill set required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant Information Systems field.
- 5 years of experience in at least five of the following:
- Network penetration testing and manipulation of network infrastructure.
- Mobile and/or web application assessments.
- Source code review for control flow and security flaws.
- Strong knowledge of tools used for wireless, web application, and network security testing.
- Thorough understanding of network protocols, data on the wire, and covert channels.
- Strong knowledge of Unix/Linux/Mac/Windows operating systems.
- Web application development background is a plus.
Terms and conditions
- Joining time frame: (15 – 30 days)
- The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – UAE and shall be deputed to one of the leading Banks in UAE.
20th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their latest Resume in MS Word format at the earliest to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Enquiry, please call: +91 (0)476 2684921.
- Location UAE USD Month