People Operation Officer
Our client, a financial advisory/consulting agency requires the service of a People operation officer. In this role you will assist Human Resources Team in its administrative and operational function which includes recruitment, onboarding, compensation and payroll administration, policy implementation, HMO administration etc..
Location – Lagos
- Providing and analyzing the People data for decision making and provision of
reporting dashboards and metrics.
- Administration of Regulatory Remittances such as PAYE, PENCOM, NSITF and obtainment of compliance certificates
- Maintain accurate and up to date records of all employee data in specific staff files, HR folders
on SharePoint and on the HRIS (ERP & Seamless HR)
- Manage, document, resolve or escalate employee welfare issues and take or recommend
appropriate solutions or action
- Registration and administration of Health Insurance, Group Life/Group Personal Accident and
other appropriate welfare benefits to employees
- Operational and administrative support to People Partner’s for the respective SBU’s in the areas
of recruitment, leave administration, documentation and compliance
- Support the People and Analytics Manager in the automation of People Processes and other
- Provide support to the Chief People Officer and PPs in coordinating performance management
activities across the SBUs.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Chief People Office
Qualification / Requirements
- HND/BSc in management, humanities, or social sciences program
- CIPM, HRCI or SHRM-CP or other professional qualifications relevant to the role would be an
- Minimum of 5-10 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail and strong
- Target oriented and focused
- Ability to work and deliver results in a high-pressure environment, balanced between strategic and
- Excellent interpersonal skills and with pleasant and outgoing personality
- Strong digital literacy with strong knowledge and abilities using SharePoint as an administrator and
Microsoft, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong abilities and understanding of Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Experience utilizing Microsoft office suite
- Must be able to meet strict delivery timeliness
- Ability to be proactive and forward thinking
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant laws and regulation
Salary – N350,000 – N425,000, HMO. Pension Allowance and Leave allowance
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward CV with Application to firstname.lastname@example.org using People Operation Officer as subject of the mail.
- Location Lagos USD Month
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND