Performance and Planning Engineer (Hil_Dc/009)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Contract
- A Degree qualification in Engineering discipline.
- Management / supervisory skill set.
- Excellent technical and communication skills.
- Minimum of 13 years industry experience in oil and gas Company.
- Highly experienced in Performance & Planning Management within the Oil & Gas industry as well as EPC industry
- Good knowledge of well survey database management.
- Ability to communicate in a corporate environment and across geographical areas.
- Ability to coordinate and manage projects across multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams during a project phase.
Primary Qualificatiion and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management, or Business”, B.Engr, Engineering Degree, Excellent communication and written skills, Good Leadership Skills, Good Management Skills, Planning Engineer, Planning/Cordinating.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online