We are looking for a versatile and highly-organized personal assistant to perform personalized administrative duties for senior management. In this role, you will be responsible for scheduling meetings, taking notes, and handling correspondence on behalf of managers.
• Reporting to senior management and performing secretarial and administrative duties.
• Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, and presentations.
• Liaising with internal departments, answering calls, and making travel arrangements.
• Managing internal and external correspondence on behalf of senior management.
• Copying, scanning, and faxing documents, as well as taking notes.
• Observing best business practices and etiquette.
• 1-2 years of experience as a personal assistant would be advantageous.
• Extensive experience in creating documents and spreadsheets, using office software such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Advanced typing, note-taking, record keeping, and organizational skills.
• Ability to manage internal and external correspondence.
• Working knowledge of printers, copiers, scanners, and fax machines.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills.
30th September, 2022.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send their CV with cover letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title applied for as the subject of the mail.
- Location Ikeja Lagos, Nigeria
- Salary ₦ 50,000 - 100,000 USD 50000-100000 Month
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND