Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintaining CEO’s appointment by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences and travels.
- Scheduling meetings, appointments and managing his travel’s itinerary
- Booking travel tickets, managing and coordinating his pick up and accommodation.
- Proper handling and management of CEO’s personal transactions.
- Managing vendors for CEO’s clothing.
- Maintaining CEO’s office supplies inventory, anticipating needed supplies, evaluating new office, products, placing and expediting orders for supplies and verifying receipt of supplies.
- Maintaining an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents.
- Effective follow up on projects for CEO’s update
- Maintaining friendly but professional demeanour with all the CEO’s guests
- Ensuring the smooth running of CEO’s office.
- Providing excellent client service to CEO’s guests.
- Managing the CEO’s floor and the general maintenance of his office.
- Maintaining a strict level of confidentiality.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields with 1 – 3 years work experience.
13th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND