Personal Assistant / Sales Admin
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry Experience: Real Estate
- As a PA/Sales Admin, you are saddled with the responsibility of coordinating all departments to ensure that the sales admin responsibilities are handled in timely manner.
- Coordinate with Finance and Customer Care to ensure prompt processing of customer receipt and maintain accurate records of same.
- Prepare and review Sales & Purchase Agreement (SPA) in coordination with Sales and Legal Department.
- Ensure that all Sales & Purchase Agreement (SPA) handed over to Customers and Customer care are properly recorded and secured for future needs.
- Follow-up with the Finance division on payments relating to Staff and Agents sales commission.
- Ensure a collation of both daily and weekly inflow reports is done and presented to the Director, Business Development and Commercial Services for visibility.
- Prepare offer letters for Buyback and take necessary approvals from the Sales Director, Legal and Commercial director.
- Review emails and documents for Commercial Director’s approval.
- Follow up with reporting line managers on all documents related to sales operations
- Helping the Director, Business Development and Commercial Services prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording of minutes from meetings with the Director, Business Development & Commercial Services.
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the executive’s behalf
- Managing the Director, Business Development & Commercial Services’ calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- HND / BSc in Marketing & Sales, Business Administration and other related field with a minimum of 3 years proven career experience.
- Excellent IT skills, Microsoft office suites (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, Calendar)
- Possess great report writing skill
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks
- Excellent time management skills
- Well-developed organisational skills and results oriented
- Possess great team collaboration and value driven
- Strong attention to detail
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Teamwork and collaboration skills
- Possess great work ethics
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment.
- Presentable and well-dressed at all times.
- High level of integrity and work ethics.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed target, deadline and work under pressure
- Excellent relationship management
- Ability to easily adjust in flexible work environment; overtime, travel, weekends, etc.
- Industry experience: Real Estate
22nd October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Location Lagos NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND