Personal Assistant to the CEO
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintains a comprehensive calendar, including scheduling of appointments, travels, meetings, and conferences and on behalf of the Managing Director.
- Handles all incoming and outgoing correspondence, prioritize in terms of urgency, and redirect as necessary.
- Taking messages on behalf of the executive office from internal and external clients
- Typing/word processing of documents
- Maintains and updates information and data system as necessary within the Managing Directors’ office, including hard copy files system and electronic files.
- Proper filing of all official executive documents
- Organizing internal and external meetings with and on behalf of the MD/ CEO
- Manages the travel Itinerary of the Managing Director as regards booking of flight tickets, processing of visa applications, booking of hotel accommodation, and preparation of allowances, etc.
- Attends to all staff needs /requests and channels them to the appropriate personnel or unit within the office
- Managing databases of MD/CEO
- Processing maintenance requests for the executive office as the needs arise.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Liaising with staff, suppliers, and clients where such duties entail
- Preparing letters, presentations, and reports
- Ensuring the MD’s things are adequately administered, including the following: ensuring the domestic residence is functioning well, electricity bills, and DSTV is paid as and when due.
- She removes all burdens from the MD/CEO which would have required his/her attention, but which professional and business activities will not permit.
- Any other as may be maybe assigned by the executive office within the scope of expertise.
- NCE / HND / First Degree with a background in Finance or Business related courses.
- A minimum of 3 years of practical experience in a similar role.
- Female preferably.
- Have a track record of strong performance and are looking for an opportunity to transition into an exciting new role
- Strong organizational skills that reflect an ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Flexible, self-motivated, and proactive
- Demonstrate ability to maintain credibility, trust, and support with colleagues and clients.
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Ability to exercise diplomacy, and discretion, and maintain confidentiality.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high-performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Forward-looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
N80,000 – N100,000 monthly.
31st December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- All CVs must be saved with the candidates’ full names only. Any CV not saved with candidates’ full names will not be treated.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course.
- Candidates who meet the above criteria are encouraged to apply.
- Send your application before the specified deadline.v
- Location Lagos
- Salary ₦ 50,000 - 100,000 USD 50000-100000 Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND