Personal Assistant / Writer to the Principal Partner
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking an efficient, vibrant and highly-motivated Personal Assistant / Writer to provide support to the Principal Partner at a leading and highly reputable law firm in Nigeria.
The Personal Assistant/Writer will carry out duties such as:
- Research on contemporary issues on diverse subjects.
- Scheduling, coordinating, managing and maintaining the Principal Partner’s diary and calendar appointments; daily agenda and to-do list; personal and work-related itinerary, meetings, travels, correspondence and liaise with the Principal Partner accordingly.
- Attending to and monitoring urgent enquiries and issues, ensuring that they are brought to the Principal Partner’s direct attention and where necessary, referring matters to the appropriate person for action.
- Taking dictation on various matters and drafting memos, letters and other correspondence as instructed by the Principal Partner.
- Occasionally assisting the Principal Partner on simple legal matters.
- Liaising with relevant individuals within the firm as well as external organizations, etc. on behalf of the Principal Partner.
- Organizing meetings and ensuring that the Principal Partner is well-prepared for meetings.
- Undertaking any other duties as may be requested by the Principal Partner.
- Good University Degree in Law, English, Social Sciences or other related disciplines with a minimum of a Second Class (Upper Division)
- Proficiency in written and spoken English will be an added advantage
- 5-10 years experience in a similar capacity working with senior management and/or C-level executives in a legal environment.
- Age range, must be 25 years and above
- Preferably male
- Preferably Yoruba
- Global / International exposure in dealing with various cultures/personal styles will be a plus.
- Excellent computer and internet skills – Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook email & calendar system is essential.
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualities:
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks.
- Excellent in speech drafting and public speaking
- Well-developed organizational and planning skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong research, intellectual and analytical skill
- Sound command of English, both written and spoken, with the ability to communicate effectively.
- Professional discretion.
- Demonstrate flexibility, versatility, initiative, proactivity, diplomacy, dynamism and enthusiasm
- Ability to carry out administrative tasks efficiently within a set timeline, demonstrating a high level of competence, sound grammatical skills and a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to make presentations, prepare reports and give feedbacks timeously.
- Must be a self-starter, confident and possess the ability to achieve results with minimal supervision.
- Flexible to travel at short notice and have a mature approach to work.
- Forward-looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
20th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Ikoyi, Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND