We are looking for an experienced, dedicated and customer service oriented Personal Trainers at our Ajah branch, Lagos State.
You will serve as the face of the company to its existing and new clients and works with a variety of clients to improve their fitness, physicality and overall health. Your duties include evaluating a client’s needs and goals, modelling workouts and making a workout schedule for clients.
- Demonstrating exercises and routines to clients
- Assisting clients in exercises to minimize injury and promote fitness
- Modify exercises according to clients’ fitness levels
- To develop and assist in new gym marketing and program initiatives
- Conducting Fitness Centre inductions and exercise programs
- Monitoring client progress
- Providing information or resources on general fitness and health issues
- Providing emergency first aid if necessary
- Facilitate Group Exercise classes
Qualifications and Requirement
- ND/ NCE/B.Sc./B.A./HND in Any science related programs
- 2 years’ experience in Personal Training Services.
- Energetic, good interpersonal skills
- Has good understanding of the body composition analysis, fitness routines, nutrition and supplementation
- Excellent time keeping and organizational skills
- Has the ability to deliver a high level of customer care
- Excellent oral communication skills
- High level of enthusiasm and drive
- Has the ability to use information technology for a range of purposes including record keeping, class scheduling, session reminders, sales and invoicing, client and group management and analyzing your clients’ progress.
- Advanced Knowledge of Marketing Techniques and Principles
- Awareness Of fitness industry Trends an Added Advantage.
Method of Application
Qualified Candidates Should Send Their Application with a Cover Letter and CV Attached To: email@example.com and cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Not Specified
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos, ,NG
- Salary ₦ 50,000 - 100,000 NGN 50000-100000 Month
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification NCE