Pharmaceutical Services Care and Logistics Officer (State Lead)
Job Code: CSU0029
Location: Lagos Main Office
Grant Duration: Subject to availability of funds and exceptional grant performance
Do You Have What it Takes to Join Us?
- We are in search of innovative, creative, and self-motivated talents with outstanding skills and proven track records in the advertised position.
- A reliable individual who is committed, audacious, accountable, and passionate (females and HIV community members are strongly encouraged to apply) with strong core values to work with our highly experienced team at our Head and state offices.
- A reliable executor who is flexible and can hit the ground running in aiding the organization achieve its goals as it aligns with saving lives, making life more meaningful and productive for all Nigerians and especially for the most vulnerable.If this typifies you, kindly read on.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Incumbent will plan and support the delivery of high-quality pharmaceutical care services and the implementation of an efficient health commodity logistics system in accordance with donor requirements and stipulated guidelines of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
- S/he will take the lead y in managing the pharmaceutical care aspects of the HIV care and treatment program, develop work plans and activities in concordance with the Government of Nigeria’s stipulated guidelines/standards at all healthcare facilities supported by the organization.
- Tracks, monitors and conducts inventory analysis of all pharmacy stock using monitoring tools, spread sheets and data bases.
- Assists in periodic training of pharmacy, medical, nursing and counselling staff at sites supported by the HIV care and treatment program. Prepares and submits periodic progress reports pharmaceutical and logistics services from the sites supported to implement the HIV care and treatment program.
Qualification and Experience
- A Master’s Degree in Pharmacy Sciences is an added advantage
- Incumbent must be a registered pharmacist.
- At least four years’ experience working as a hospital-based pharmacist
- Must have a working knowledge of and experience with HIV care and treatment medication
- Must have experience working in a multidisciplinary team
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven experience in pharmaceutical quality assurance*Proven ability to design and implement procedures
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent organizational skills
- Must have a broad-based knowledge of and experience with computerized systems in pharmaceutical warehousing and QA.
2nd November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Submit their current CV and Suitability Statement not more than 200 words indicating the Position and Location in Microsoft Word format by email to: email@example.com using the JOB TITLE, LOCATION AND APPLICANT FULL NAME (e.g. Pharmaceutical Services Care and Logistics Officer (State Lead) – CSU0029 – Lagos, ADESUWA NWACHUKWU) as the subject of the email.
- It is important to apply via the link and the mail, as application sent to ONLY the email address will be considered invalid.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process
- Qualified Locals and residences of these locations are encouraged to apply
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received.
- Location Lagos Main Office USD Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND