Job Title: Pharmacist
Location: Lekki, Lagos
As a Pharmacist, your primary responsibility is to ensure the smooth operation and functionality of the pharmacy, focusing on the effective and safe dispensing of medications. You will play a crucial role in managing stock levels, offering expert advice to customers, and providing healthcare services at the counter.
- Ensure the efficient and safe operation of the pharmacy, emphasizing effective dispensing of medications.
- Welcome customers warmly and deliver exceptional customer service.
- Maintain standard requirements for the display of drugs and products to enhance customer purchases.
- Monitor the store to ensure adherence to hygiene and safety guidelines by both customers and subordinates.
- Safely store products and promptly attend to customer needs and requests courteously.
- Interpret and process prescriptions, ensuring accurate dispensing of medications.
- Conduct regular checks on stock to prevent damages or theft.
- Perform stock/inventory reconciliation to avoid stockouts.
- Conduct training and retraining of subordinates on excellent customer service.
- Prepare and review standard operating procedures.
- Liaise with the supply chain/procurement team to ensure timely delivery of stock, among other responsibilities.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Branch Head
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) or Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D) degree from a recognized institution.
- Registration with the Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN).
- Adherence to ethical standards and professional conduct.
- Continuous professional development to stay updated on pharmaceutical advancements.
- A minimum of one year of experience in a retail pharmacy.
- Willingness to work 4 times a week, inclusive of weekends.
- Strong commitment to patient safety and healthcare quality improvement.
- Extensive knowledge of pharmaceuticals, drug interactions, and pharmacology.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in dispensing medications.
- Leadership and management abilities for overseeing pharmacy operations.
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to make critical decisions.
- Customer service orientation.
- Proficient in computer and pharmacy management software.
- Understanding of regulatory requirements and ethical standards.
- A good team player with excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Attention to detail and a sociable personality.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and multitask.
- Ability to track inventory.
- Computer savvy with proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Candidates residing around Lekki axis and environs are preferred.
Salary: N180,000 – 200,000/month plus HMO and Pension
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND