Reports To: The Superintendent Pharmacist
- Providing advice about health issues, symptoms and medications in response to customer enquiries
- Recruiting, training and managing staff
- Processing prescriptions and dispensing medication
- Inventory Management – ordering and selling medicines and other stock
- Meeting medical representatives managing budgets
- Keeping statistical and financial records
- Preparing publicity materials and displays
- Marketing services
- Other responsibilities that may be assigned by the Superintendent Pharmacist.
- Prior retail pharmacy experience is required.
- Fresh Graduates, NYSC or Post NYSC can apply
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos NGN Month